Product Keyword Research & Blog SEO Specialist
Discover what you were born to do and become part of our joyful story!
Make a difference in the world. Help families create meaningful moments that will last a lifetime!
Hadley Designs is searching for an experienced stationery designer to lead our team in creating outstanding designs for products such as kids birthday party invitations, baby shower invitations, wedding invitations & home decor signs.
In todays world, people are becoming more and more busy and spend less time with family due to work, hobbies and other responsibilities. Our mission is to bring family and friends closer together, helping them identify ways to spend meaningful time creating memories and experiences that will last a lifetime.
Get in on the ground floor, work from home and JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Visit our ETSY shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/ShopHadleyDesigns
The purpose of this role: Perform SEO keyword research for ETSY, Amazon & our Website listings helping the products to become discovered and ranked quickly for important keywords.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed keyword research
- Create ETSY SEO optimized listing templates
- Create Website tags
- Create Amazon SEO optimized listings
- Edit and Post Blog content utilizing keyword research to add SEO optimized content.
- Create and maintain an operations manual, for the keyword specialist role, that documents all systems and standards.
- Generate new ideas for blog posts that would be relevant.
- Assist in creating content calendar for blog.
- Write other blog posts that are not instructional.
- Continually review previous blog posts and update with new SEO insights.
- Various projects as requested by leadership.
- Love to work independently from home
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest/Youtube/Google SEO tactics
- Proven record of copywriting skills using “Stories” to sell.
- Experience working with Amazon products & shopify products
- History of creating & optimizing blog posts on wordpress
- Experience managing digital and direct marketing campaigns that generate leads for new customers, drive site traffic and increase sales and profitability.
- In your cover letter of your application, please start by saying "I am a SEO Rockstar"
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Results oriented
- Attentive to details
RARE opportunity for someone who wants to work from home and enjoy a flexible schedule!
- Training & Development
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Become Part of our Movement
Pay is negotiable based on experience, attention to detail, and successful completion of test assignments.